Advanced Care ParamedicOrganization:
British ColumbiaJob Description:
With 15,000 employees in 92 countries, decades of experience, and 2500 global experts in Medical, Fire, and Rescue, we aren’t just setting the bar, we ARE the bar. No one trains, prepares, leads, and innovates like International SOS, that’s why we are on more sites in Canada, and around the world, then any other competitor. If you want a career in Health and Emergency Services, and want to be part of the world’s clear leader, International SOS is for you.
Start training for a lifetime of success today. Join the International SOS team.
Must-haves (minimum requirements):
• Valid ACP certification in BC
• Valid Class 5 driver’s license
• Work experience as an Advanced Care Paramedic
• Exceptional collaboration with other groups and the ability to work under pressure
• Alignment with our values of Expertise, Passion, Respect and Care
• Experience in an industrial setting
• A high level of knowledge and the ability to interpret relevant medical and operational guidelines, protocols, policies and procedures
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
• Collaborate with others in order to achieve the best results and deliver the most value
• Hold others accountable, and expect others to do the same
Where you’ll be working, your work schedule, and other important information:
• On-site Camp Living (accommodations & food provided); employees have their own room and bathroom
• Most medics work out of mobile treatment centre trucks (MTCs)
• Rotations are typically 3 weeks on/3 weeks off (*you are able to work somewhere else on your off time)
• Health and Dental Benefits are provided to full time staff on consistent rotations, following 3 months
• Uniforms/PPE provided
• Flights are covered or a travel allowance is provided
• Drug and Alcohol testing: *we set this up for you
• Shifts are 12 hours (must be available for all potential shifts, including nights)
• Site specific courses: *reimbursed by us, can be completed online and count toward ongoing credits to keep your license valid
• On-call and extended hours may be required after hours when operational and business requirements indicate
International SOS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
https://careers.internationalsos.com/job-invite/2517/ View Job Posting
This job posting is a paid advertisement.