OPA Annual General Meeting
The OPA Annual General Meeting will be Friday October 25 (7pm-9pm).
Paramedic Members in good standing are permitted to be present.
You may log into your respective member area and view Forms and Documents for more info.
Please register your attendance at www.Paramedicine.ca.
2020 Annual General Meeting Agenda
1. Call to Order
2. Approval of Agenda
3. Approval of Previous Minutes
4. Director Reports
- Bruce Hecker, Director of Membership Services
- Greg Kung, Director of Policy & Government Relations
- Walter Tavares, Director of Research
- Mary Osinga, Director of Education
- Scott Stephens, Director of Conferences
- Alex Corsi Caya, Director of Technology
5. Officer Reports
- Robert Kennedy, Secretary/Treasurer (Financial Report)
- Steve Annett, Vice-President
- Darryl Wilton, President
6. Nominations and Elections
- There will be 0 positions up for election at the 2020 OPA AGM
- There will be 3 positions up for election at the 2021 OPA AGM
7. Destroy the Ballots
8. Next Annual General Meeting
10.Board of Directors Meeting
Note: Only paramedic members may vote as per the Bylaws