Ontario Paramedic Wanted for TV Commercial
Procter & Gamble is working with the Ontario Paramedic Association to film a national TV commercial for a consumer-level product that will feature a real paramedic.
The OPA has been asked to coordinate a casting-call for a new TV commercial:
- Must be a certified paramedic (PCP, ACP or CCP)
- Between the ages of 25-45 (as requested by client)
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Outgoing and comfortable being interviewed on camera
- No acting experience required
- Diverse candidates are encouraged to apply
Interested candidates can send their expression of interest, including contact information and a headshot (does not have to be professional) to TV@OntarioParamedic.ca.
DEADLINE: June 4, 2021 at 12:00PM
Compensation will be provided for all incidentals, travel, accommodation and time.
Uniform and paramedic vehicle will be provided by the OPA.
The product being featured is not regulated by Health Canada with respect to illnesses, medications or medical devices under Schedule A of the Food and Drug Act.
This is a consumer-level product that would otherwise be promoted by actors portraying nurses or physicians.
Sample TV Commercials
For examples of some previous OPA collaborations, please check out the following TV commercials: