Firehouse Subs Feeds Ontario Paramedics Day
On Wednesday April 8th, Firehouse Subs franchisees are donating a box lunch to every Ontario Paramedic that visits our restaurants. Box lunches include a delicious sub, chips, cookie, and a pickle.
- Hook and Ladder (Smoked Turkey Breast and Virginia Honey Ham, and Provolone)
- Italian (Genoa Salami, Pepperoni, and Virginia Honey Ham, and Provolone)
- Smoked Turkey Breast and Provolone
- Virginia Honey Ham and Provolone
- Veggie (Sautéed Onions, Sautéed Peppers, Cheddar, Monterey Jack and Provolone)
All our subs come Fully Involved. Fully Involved consists of lettuce, tomato, onion, mayo, deli mustard, and a kosher dill spear on the side. If you have any allergies, please let our team know when you place an order. In order to take advantage of this offer, please contact your nearest Firehouse Subs location 15 minutes in advance on April 8th.
*Please ensure that you have your uniform or OASIS ID with you to redeem
A full list of Ontario locations, along with phone numbers, can be found here: Firehouse Subs Locations. We kindly ask that you call your local restaurant 15 minutes in advance so they can have your order packed up and ready to go for you!
On behalf of all of us, thank you all for the integral role you play in our community!
This deal was brought to you by:
- Firehouse Subs Pradib “Phil” Patel
- City of Ottawa Councillor Tim Tierney
- Firehouse Subs Christina Raunio (who convinced 33 restaurants to work as one and make this deal possible)
- OPA Wellness Committee Provincial Chair Katherine Hambleton
- OPA President Darryl Wilton